Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Alpha Legion Drop Pod

Updating progress on my Alpha Legion Death Storm drop pod today. As can be seen, the painting has been improved in some areas, but the fine detailing has not yet been begun for it. It follows the metallic blue colour that I've established for my other unit; details of which can be found here


On the top of the painting, I've added one of the Forge World decal / transfer sheet icons for the Alpha Legion. These are great -- further examples can be found on my in-preparation assault squad.

Still a fair bit to do on the drop pod to be honest, including hazard stripes on the interior of the doors, as well as fine detailing and some shading and edge highlighting to be accomplished on the main body of the drop pod. But its certainly looking much better now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries