Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Blogger's Apology and a Quest for the Future

Hi all, Eldrad Vect here, it has been a while and I must say sorry for not posting anything for a while, with both Writer's Block and an incredibly busy few weeks I've had I've been unable to write articles and take care of the blog.
Anyway I'm back with an article asking you the reader what I should do next in my hobby adventures. My work on the Baroness has hit a brick wall as the torch I use to heat my knife to cut Finecast has died so work has stopped and my slow plate-by-plate painting of Commander Farsight is going well, but like I said slow.

I have two things that are on my list of things that would be awesome to do and I will be blogging about them too, so this give you something to read and perhaps laugh about.

First, I have recently re-kindled my love for the Sisters of Battle and am currently not playing any army but Proxy Sisters of Battle armies. I like the sisters for their fluff and there unique take on Warhammer, I especially like the Faith Points system and some of those crazy attack units like Sister Repentia and Penitent Engines. After hearing rumours that Sisters were being worked on, I became ecstatic at the thought of a new look Sisters army. What I want to do blog-wise, is focus heavily on Sisters of Battle, Battle Reports, unit reviews and more.

The second idea I had was to start a Space Wolf army, my idea is simple and the article itself would be known as 'Pack of Lone Wolves' as every Space Wolf would be in someway converted and designed to work as either Lone Wolves, Grey Hunters or Wolfguard.

Of course, I will still do other thing too, my conversions, work on the Baroness more and I vow to do a lot more by way of articles. I'm also curious to know what you guys think of me, I'm trying to improve my skills as a blogger and there is only one person knows what needs to improve, that you.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries