Thursday, February 16, 2012

Daemon Prince Sword

A teaser for the completely painted daemon prince I've been working on.  The chaos / power sword has been painted in a series of blues - starting with a dark blue base and working upward through to electric blue and off-white blues.  I decided that I wanted this power sword to be more like the old chaos swords.  Instead of glowing with electrical power, this sword glows with an inner malevolence ready to cause mayhem.
I think this is also the kind of effect that I would be pleased with for painting up some grey knights' ghost knights (see here and here).

2 comments:

Thor said...

Well done. I use this type of effect on my loyalist Marines and have always been a fan of this style. It works exceptionally well on the Prince sword with the sharp and rigid edges.

jabberjabber said...

Thanks Thor!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries