Thursday, December 3, 2009

Summer

Dear Warpstone Flux Readers,

I'm taking my annual break from blogging over the Summer -- the Southern Hemispheric Summer that is. Therefore this will be my last posting until January 2010.

I hope you've all enjoyed the postings that have appeared here over the course of the year -- I've got a great deal of useful feedback from the FtW group. Many thanks!!!

To be clear: I'm not leaving blogging, I'm just going on holiday and taking a break!
See you next year and hope that you all have a happy and safe holiday season. :-)

2 comments:

Anton said...

ok fella, have a nice one ;)

Cawshis Clay said...

Enjoy your break! Looking forward to seeing your posts after the new year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries