Sunday, November 8, 2009

Possessed Chaos Space Marine on Resin Base

Perhaps some folks don't regularly field them on the battlefield (there are some -- good on you!), but my word -- the bits that make up possessed chaos space marines are sure good for conversion purposes!

I glued together this possessed chaos space marine purely to see how dynamic one would look. My intent is to probably save most of the other bits for conversion work. The marine is based on a back-2-basix resin base and has a 100m sprinting pose about him. One curious feature about this pose is the length to which the left arm dangles below the feet -- he's a very mutated marine! I'm looking forward to painting this one up!

2 comments:

oni said...

Nice. I never thought about it before, but one could use Tyranid bitz to make some really nice possessed marines. Hmmm... The ideas are flowing now.

jabberjabber said...

I agree -- indeed some of the possessed bits already look distinctly tyranid-inspired.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries