Saturday, March 7, 2009

Australian White Dwarf 351

I purchased WD351 yesterday. I was interested to see all those new Stompas and Shadowstorm variants and how they play (etc.) and was generally impressed with the level of detail throughout the magazine. I have a complaint though.

They give the Apocalypse datasheet for the Shadowsword, Stormlord, Kustom Stompa, Stompa Mob, and Goff Rok'N'Rolla -- which is what I wanted to know. On pages 26 and 27, they have the Doomhammer, Banehammer, Banesword and Stormsword illustrated. However, they don't give the datasheet for these four variants. Instead, it is stated "Visit our website to download datasheets for these items." As of this morning, they're not there! Unless I'm going blind. I'm frustrated quite honestly. With a local Apocalypse game coming up in a few weeks time, it'd be good to know how these four variants worked (especially since the models are now on sale)!

Okay - I don't publish too many rants as I like to remain positive. I'm considering writing to the publishers.

3 comments:

Tristan M said...

BoLS has a link from GW Germany.

http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/2009/03/40k-news-baneblade-variants-imperator.html

jabberjabber said...

Thanks Natsirtm!! :)

Tristan M said...

np - my friend just bought one and i knew he said they were online. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries