Friday, December 12, 2008

Holidays

Dear Readers,

You will notice a slow down, and a halt in the number of postings to Warpstone Flux from now on and for the next few weeks. This is temporary and simply due to summer and the holiday season, wherein I'll be spending more time with family. My responses to comments (etc.) will be likely to be as slow as tectonic plate movements. Rest assured that more frequent postings and responses will resume after the festive season is over (1/Jan/2009).

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my regular readers, co-bloggers and commentators - you've really helped me with painting hints, modelling (etc.) and very valuable feedback in the past few months since I set this site up and became a part of the FtW community. I'm looking forward to more interactions with you in 2009.

I wish you and your families a happy and safe holiday season.

Best wishes from Warpstone Flux.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy holidays Jabber, have a great time, can't wait to see what ya come up with when you return fulltime eh.

Gamers World said...

Sorry to see you take the time off. But hey, we can look forward to next year.

Anonymous said...

All the best over the holiday season Jabber!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook

Sequestered Industries